For the third time in it’s history, Telecom NZ have launched unlimited broadband plans. Catering to UFB, VDSL and ADSL – the plans put the nation’s largest ISP (approx. 50% market share) in competition with ISPs who have traditionally been those focused on unlimited plans. The UFB related pricing is detailed on the UFB NZ pricing plans page. Telecom have launched a TV commercial which user a new name for those with unlimited internet – ‘Giganaires’. The advert quickly gained attention due to controversy and media attention.
- Covert Theatre – Traffic Jam. NZ International Comedy Festival
- BARNIE DUNCAN – TAP HEAD. NZ International Comedy Festival.
- Tom Sainsbury – Tom Foolery. NZ International Comedy Festival
- Will Trump break Huawei? Has Jacinda done the impossible? – NZ Tech Podcast 440
- Ivan Aristeguieta – The Fourth Floor. NZ International Comedy Festival
- AUSTEN FOUND – THE UNDISCOVERED MUSICALS OF JANE AUSTEN. NZ International Comedy Festival
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum
- Greg Shanahan on TIN100 and NZ startups, Vodafone NZ sells for $3.4B, Uber shares tank – NZ Tech Podcast 439